Today I share with you a seasonal recipe (in Spain) ideal to prepare in January: cauliflower with gluten-free béchamel. Delicious!
- 1 cauliflower
- 2 medium potatoes
- Grated cheese (gluten-free). You can use lactose free cheese.
- 1 glass and a half of milk (I have used vegetable coconut milk, gluten-free and lactose-free)
- 1 small onion
- 2 tablespoons of gluten-free flour
1. Cut the cauliflower and potato and steam them.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the béchamel. Cut the onion into small pieces and cook it in a saucepan. When it’s done, add the milk and gluten-free flour and stir. Next, mix with a hand mixer and the béchamel it’s done. You can add more milk if it is too thick.
3. Put the cauliflower and potatoes on a baking sheet like the one in the photo. On top, add the béchamel sauce and then the grated cheese.
4. Put it in the oven at 200 degrees until the cheese is golden brown, about five/ten minutes (the time depends on the oven).
Ready! Enjoy your cauliflower with gluten-free béchamel!