Today I explain how to cook spinach omelet, an easy and tasty recipe that all the family will love. In addition, all the ingredients are naturally gluten-free.
Difficulty: Easy / Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Spinach (about 500gr if they are fresh and about 350gr if they are frozen)
- 4 eggs
- A pinch of salt
- Half a garlic tooth
- A spoon of extra virgin olive oil
1. Cut the garlic tooth and cook it in the pan over low heat, adding a spoon of olive oil. When it’s almost cooked, add the spinach and a pinch of salt.
2. Cook the spinach on the pan. As you will see, it’s size will be reduced.
3. When the spinach is done, whisk the eggs and add them into the pan. When the omelet is cooked on one side (as you see in the photo), turn the omelet.
4. Let the omelet cook on the other side for two minutes or more, depending on whether you like it more or less done.
Time to enjoy your spinach omelet!